Monday, October 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by the coupon nerd at www.couponnerd.blogspot.com. I appreciate the nice compliment and am flattered. Now on to the rules for being tagged.

These are the rules for tagging...
1) Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself
3) Tag seven people and list their links in your post
4) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blog!

Here are my 7 Facts...

I enjoy knitting, but have yet to finish something.

My favorite season is fall, you may be able to tell from my blog.

I totally LOVE photography. I would like to take some classes some day.

My husband says I am like snow white when it comes to outdoor animals. I tend to feed them a lot of peanuts and will have bluejays, cardinals, squirrels, and chipmunks and the occasional tiny mouse...all at one time.

I am addicted to Tim Hortons coffee.

I have recently developed a donut fetish...which I must correct for my rear is starting to look like a giant pumpkin and my hubby is threatening an intervention.

I can sing and also play piano, but piano is not one I have done in a while.

I am tagging these blogs....

www.crazyhomeschoolmamma.blogspot.com

www.momstoolbox.com/blog/

www.learning-by-living.blogspot.com/

http://mommysnacks.blogspot.com/

http://www.mypennypile.com/

http://jessicaturnersblog.blogspot.com/


I will have to work on the other ones, but I at least wanted to get my facts out there
Pin It!

No comments: