Sunday, October 26, 2008

House For Sale

HOUSE FOR SALE!

ADDRESS: Heaven

FEATURES:
Many rooms with a master suite
Spacious love
Open floor plan for peace
Large eat-in grace
Fenced in mercy with room for expansion
Son room with a marvelous view of salvation
Pool of milk and honey in the back
Pearly gates in front

DIRECTIONS:
The only way to the Father is through the Son

PRICE:
$0.00 - Calvary - Owner financing

COMMUNITY:
Friendly angelic neighbors
Great family and friends
Praise the Lord all day and night

BONUS:
Crown of stars, new luxurious robe
Golden slippers with matching wings
Bring a friend and get a reward

For more information...
Call your local agent or representative...
Name, address and phone number listed below:

NAME: Jesus Christ
ADDRESS: Repent Highway and Streets of Gold
PHONE: Dial John 3:16

Author: Pam Ryans

In my Father's house are
many mansions; if it were not so,
I would have told you. I go to
prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place
for you, I will come again, and
receive you unto myself, that
where I am, there ye may be also.
John 14:2-3

For more on Salvation (going to heaven), please click here

Pin It!

No comments: