Friday, October 10, 2008

Coupon Crazy

I hope to become coupon crazy. I really need to find some practical ways to save money so that going part time with my job does not hurt us too much. I am trying to follow A Full Cup's website on how to get started. I first started by cutting every possible coupon out of the papers (I obviously don't need all the coupons, but I guess that I can trade the ones I don't want, for the ones I need). This should be interesting. I hope I can get with it. Coupon collecting and playing the coupon/grocery store game is a bit overwhelming for me. I just cannot seem to grasp the concept. Seems simple enough, yet for me it is baffling. Anyway, here is a picture of my start. I have to put the baseball card holders in the binder and then separate my coupons and insert them into the holders by categories (of my choosing).



Wish me luck on my cost cutting adventure!
Pin It!

No comments: