Thursday, October 9, 2008

Crockpot Chicken and Great Product




I made a chicken recipe, Weight Watchers, in the crockpot today. I bought crockpot liners about 8 or 9 months ago and kept forgetting to use them when I would make something. Today I FINALLY remembered. They are going to be a must from now on. What a breeze clean up was. I would highly recommend this product, especially for the big crockpot which is awkward to clean as it is.

Chicken Recipe (sorry I don't know the name) I guess you could call it Mexican Chicken.

3 Frozen chicken breasts
1 packet ranch dressing mix
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can rotel tomatoes
1 can black beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can cannellini beans (or any white bean)
1 can corn

Put all ingredients in order listed (undrained) in crockpot (DO NOT STIR).
Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Remove chicken breasts and shred and put back in crockpot and stir.

WW points: 3 point for 1 cup (at least that is what the recipe said)



Pin It!

No comments: