Monday, January 26, 2009

Perfect Peace

Do you ever just have that overwhelming feeling of God's love for you. This morning as I was standing in the kitchen making a german pancake for my son...I felt complete and utter peace. Even if I look like a truck ran over me and I am overweight and my husband is gone for 2 more months and the house is a mess....I felt peace and I felt loved. Even if losing my job was a big adjustment...I am adjusting well...am even thankful for the opportunity that God has now given me to serve my home. I am thankful for my warm cup of coffee, for new recipes, for my pink robe that really should be given to the cat for a new bed as that is how bad it looks, thankful for my two sons that spend every day with me, thankful for my laptop that is becoming my home base for everything important to run my job as domestic engineer, for the sun shining in every window even though is so bitter cold, for yo yo ma making this experience just the more peaceful.

I love when God allows me these moments to just completely "get it". I have to say, sadly, they are few and far between...but I guess I would not savor them as much if I had them more frequently....I would not notice his voice as loudly if they happened more often. I hope you too know what I am talking about.....I am so happy to be a child of God.....

Enjoy this Monday....



for i know the plans i have Pictures, Images and Photos
Pin It!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I've nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Go to my blog @ www.ladybug-chronicles.blogspot.com to grab the icon...
And also learn more about this :)