Sunday, January 25, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

My first Menu Plan ever and I hope that I keep the habit up. I get very frustrated when I question everyday...okay...what do I do for dinner. It took some time and looking around especially since I am doing Weight Watchers, but here is what I came up with....

Monday: King Ranch Chicken Casserole, Salad

Tuesday: Pasta E Fagioli, Peasant Bread, Salad

Wednesday: Cottage Cheese Roast, (Have not figured out what to have with it (any suggestions), Veggie

Thursday: Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls, left over Peasant bread

Friday: Roast Sticky Chicken, Redskin potatoes, Veggie

Saturday: FFYS (fend for yourself), something easy...English Muffin pizzas, or hot dogs...something or another.....let Mom relax.

Sunday: Left overs.

Some of our breakfasts for this week will include: German Pancake, Cinnamon Scones, Stuffin Egg Muffins, as well as the old stand by of cereal or poptarts or some pumpkin waffles from the freezer.

For more Menu Planning Monday visit Organizing Junkie
Pin It!

1 comment:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Welcome to MPM!

What a delicious looking menu! The king ranch chicken casserole and roast sticky chicken sound wonderful!

As far as dishes with wednesday, how about baked potatoes and a salad? :D Sounds interesting!

Have a great week!
Sherry