Monday, February 23, 2009

Weight Watchers Weigh-In (A Few Days Late)

I missed on the 14th of this month and went this past week. I lost 0.8 pounds in two weeks...not all that great, but it is because I have been stressing lately and when I stress, I don't eat...that's right, I dont eat..ha ha. So, I have not been getting my points and getting your points is just as important as not going over your points for weight loss. So, in 9 weeks, I have lost 19.2 pounds. Going to be getting back on track with eating today :)

Have a great week :)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

19.2 lbs in 9 weeks is very good. Way to go girl!
Sorry about my whining post on my blog last night. I look at you and your husband being gone everyday, fighting for our freedom and I look and sound like a big ol' baby! You NEVER complain, you never even HINT that you need a break or anything. I admire you!! I wish I could be as strong as you!! I really do. Thanks for your sweet comments though!!