Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You Are Missed




Dear Dad,

It has been a year since you left us and so much has changed.

First, your son has done so many wonderful things to get our family where he felt it should be. He is going on to a career that you would be so proud of him for. He has become a father to little Jack and is really helping Anderson and Courtney along. We wish you could meet Jack, we think about that on a daily basis...all the things you are missing. Anderson is doing well and still is the same kind-hearted soul and Courtney is gearing up to graduate....she still does not have a boyfriend (something you used to ask). We think this is a good thing though. I am busy doing the Mom thing and just basically trying to keep up with everything.

I just wanted to say that we really miss you. I miss the way you laughed and I can hear you in my head if I think about you. You sure were a pain in the butt, but I would give anything to have you back. You thought that nobody would care, but we do. One of the last things you said was your sorry and that you love each of us, but we are sorry that you did not feel important, because you were.

Today, I will make sure your son is comforted and will give Jack extra hugs for you.

You are missed!

Love,

Andrea
Pin It!

No comments: