Monday, November 24, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 11/24/2008



FOR TODAY November 24, 2008...

Outside my window...The floodlight is shining on my windchime blowing in the breeze and next to it the thermometer reads 40 degrees.

I am thinking...that I need to get some recipes for my Thanksgiving dinner, put up Christmas tree, is my daughter getting sick, I need a haircut, how will everything happen in the time that I need it to.

I am thankful for...God looking out for us this week and showing us through ways that only we would recognize (that amazes me), the warmth and coziness of my home, my husband who is making salad (I hate chopping stuff for salad), netflix having good things for my children to watch, Children's Place because I found LOTS of cute stuff for the boys there. My coffee in a cute paper cup!

From the learning rooms....Learning addition and subtraction, borrowing, verbs, prefixes, about Esther, about purity, doing some geography.

From the kitchen...the sounds of my husband getting dinner ready, the gas stove clicking, the smell of chicken soup for my daughter who may be getting sick, the smell of cut cucumber.

I am wearing...jeans, my new boot slippers (finally a pair that keep my feet warm), hoodie.

I am creating...a list and checking it twice...definitely going to consider who has been naughty or nice! ;)

I am going...to try to get to the grocery store tonight.

I am reading...All You and Real Simple magazines,

I am hoping...that the eldest is not getting sick before the holiday, seems like that always happens to her...poor kid and the PS2 is not broken, but it seems like it may be...ugh.

I am hearing...the radio playing Christmas music, the water running, the phone ringing,

Around the house...there are too many lights on...why is turning off lights so hard to enforce.

One of my favorite things...the sound of the heat coming on.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Get to church on Wednesday, turkey coma on Thursday and thinking about losing weight on Friday.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...



For more Simple Woman's Daybooks, please click here
Pin It!

No comments: