Monday, October 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

Another Monday, another Menu Plan! Trying to plan more healthy meals as I cannot afford to gain to much weight during this pregnancy. Most of these are Weight Watcher friendly.

Monday: Family dinner out.

Tuesday: Cheesy Chicken Macaroni and Cheese

Wednesday: Crockpot Cabbage with Kielbasa

Thursday: Lentil and Brown Rice Casserole

Friday: Hash Brown Soup

Saturday: Smothered Chicken with Pierogies

Sunday: Savory Meatloaf, Egg Noodles and Veggie

For more Menu's check out Organizing Junkie


Pin It!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hello Andrea,
I wanted to stop by and say hello, as I have had a busy summer and have not been doing a lot of visiting. your meals sound delicious, especially meat loaf, one of my favorite.
Also congratulation on the forth coming of your new baby, my best wishes to you and your family.
commenting on your two previous post. those stars are beautiful on your window, just love the colors.
And I to love fall best of all the seasons. there is just something about getting out in the crisp ai r and viewing all of the fall colors.
Hope you week is filled with many blessings,
Sue