Monday, October 10, 2011

October Already

We had a crazy summer. We had started on changes with our diet and to be honest, I could not keep up with it. Not to mention, I got super tired of eating mostly meat. I got to the point if I looked at another chicken breast I might get sick. Our diet is not kinda in the middle between whatever we want and meats and veggies only. I do try to stay away from high fructose corn syrup, white sugar and flour in my cooking. We are all a lot happier with the balance we have found.


Different changes came our way with the start of September. The eldest went off to college up north.




Anderson decided that he wanted to try school (versus homeschool). He is attending a local charter school and is very much enjoying himself. I am very pleased with the school.


Jack is back to school and is doing great. He receives speech therapy as well as other therapies to deal with the issues he has.




Oliver loves having his mornings free of everyone else to enjoy time with Mommy.

I've taken up a new hobby of making candles. You can find my Etsy shop HERE.

 




Whew, that was a lot and still not everything ;) Bill and I have resolved to get back on Weight Watchers so I hope to start posting recipes that we try soon.





Pin It!

No comments: