Monday, May 11, 2009

A Simple Woman's Day Book ~ May 11, 2009



FOR TODAY May 11, 2009...

Outside my window...Bright greens, purples and deep burgundy...spring has arrived.

I am thinking...that I wish I could put into writing the blessings my heart feels.

I am thankful for...the newness of spring.

From the learning rooms...taking a break today, but going to be going to the library to pick out a biography for a book report.

From the kitchen...remnants of a little baby being fed and counters that are calling to be cleaned.

I am wearing...sporty pants and a gray t-shirt and happy to say no baby spit up.

I am creating...a cleaning chart....we will see if that actually gets done..ha ha.

I am going...to go crazy if I don't get out of this house more often.

I am reading...Speed Cleaning, 30 Days Through Psalms

I am hoping...that God will give me the energy I need to get through the next month with my daughter graduating and all that comes with it.

I am hearing...the sounds of a little boy playing with legos, a fan humming and birds chirping.

Around the house...baby toys.

One of my favorite things...being able to sit in peace and quiet and spend time with God early in the morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Grocery shopping, weeding, and PROM!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


For more Simple Woman Daybook entries visit the site here
Pin It!

No comments: