Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Facebook

There are reasons why I love Facebook. I love the pages I have joined to see shopping deals or the blogs that update through Facebook. There are the few close friends I have that I can chat with about recipes or what's the latest crazy things our kids did. I love being able to share in their joys and sorrows. I also love being able to converse with people I went to high school or church with.

But.......

Does anyone else feel like Facebook makes them into an evil thoughts monster at times? There are times that I have to take a step back and just separate from it. I find I don't like the person I become when I'm using it. The times when I realize I need a break are when I find myself thinking very negatively in regards to the "friends" I have on Facebook. I also hate how people just think they can write whatever. I feel like I have nothing together when I'm seeing status' about how some are able to handle one million things and I can't handle ONE thing. Oh and there is always feeling ignored by certain people....ever feel like that? I start thinking...this is ridiculous that I am letting these lies fill my head.

This is when it's time for a Facebook break! Kind of a reset from my ungodly thinking.

Anyone else need to take occasional breaks from Facebook?

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: