Tuesday, December 2, 2008

E-mealz

I just found this site today and it is SUPER cool. I need help in the menu planning dept. and found this.

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

It only cost $15.00 dollars for 3 months or $1.25 per week. You can sign up for different meal plans. I happened to choose Points System Walmart Meal Plan. This utilizes recipes for Weight Watchers and also prints out a grocery list that I can take to Walmart with the average prices of the items and what I can anticipate spending per meal week on those particular meals.

They have Points System any store meal plans, low carb, low fat, vegetarian and regular meals...for family or for just 2 people. There is so much that is interesting about how this works, but please go to the site to really get the scoop. I am beyond excited. This has been on my mind for a while..getting on a menu plan...and this makes it all the more easier, because I can have meals thought out for me and it will help me out with finding recipes for Weight Watchers.
Pin It!

No comments: